Skype Drum Lessons
60 Minute Lesson
Jon is now teaching private drum lessons via Skype to students of all levels. Students can now interact in real time with Jon from anywhere in the world (or from another part of the USA) directly on their own drum set. Jon customizes every lesson for each student.
Depending on the students level, Some of the topics that Jon teaches are: double bass technique, strength/endurance/stamina exercises, hand/foot techniques, high performance drum fills, time keeping, live performance and studio techniques, correct form and posture, business tips and much more.
How it Works:
- Purchase your lesson and fill out the questionnaire (available at checkout) including your preferred lesson time. (You will receive an invoice via email confirming your lesson time and Jon’s Skype ID)
- Add Jon’s Skype ID to your Skype contact list.
- Jon will Skype call you on the confirmed date/time from either his studio at home or on tour.
- Enjoy your one hour lesson with Jon!
- A computer, Laptop computer, IPad or Smartphone with web cam and mic installed. (Most computers have them built in)
- High-speed internet connection. (Dial up connections are too slow and will not work)
- Able to speak and understand English. (All lessons are taught in English)
Your Drum kit, Practice Pad, and Web Cam
Your setup should include your drum kit and/or a practice pad. Your camera angle should be placed to the side/rear angle of your kit. Jon needs to be able to see you sitting at your drum kit with a clear view of your hands and feet. Also, please be sure that the room is well lit as some web cams can appear too dark if there is inadequate lighting.
Booking and Payment
Jon uses PayPal for all online lessons. To book a lesson:
- Click on the PayPal link below to make your purchase. (All lessons are pre paid.).
- Complete the form/questionnaire. (This will help Jon to design your custom lesson and also allow you to set your lesson date and time.)
Once your purchase is completed, you will receive an invoice via the email address you provided which will include your confirmed lesson date/time as well as Jon’s Skype ID.
- One person per lesson.
- If you need to reschedule your lesson, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please be on time! Missed or late lessons (over ten minutes late) will not receive a refund.